SUPER BOWL LII
New England Patriots <-> Philadelphia Eagles
February 4, 2018, 3:30 PM PST
Supra Bowl LII is Right Around the Corner…Are You Ready?
The Super Bowl is right around the corner! With the NFL having all kinds of viewership issues, it will be interesting to see how many people actually watch the Super Bowl. I know it doesn’t help that the two teams are not very well matched, with the Eagles being huge underdogs.
Who wants to watch a Super Bowl where the Patriots roll over everything in there way? (I mean who, besides Patriots fans?)
Don’t Fear – There is More to the Super Bowl Than Just the Game
So OK, that game might not be played by the teams we’d like to see. But there is still plenty to enjoy about the game and your Super Bowl party…
- Justin Timberlake will be doing the half time show (sans Janet Jackson)
- Commercials (This is the real reason most of us stick around for the game) This is where 90% of the commercials totally suck. 5% of them make you laugh. And the remaining 5% blow your mind. Oh, and 100% of them cost $7.7million for 30 seconds of air time.
- FOOD and BEER! You’ve got to start with Philly Cheese Steak and New England Clam Chowder! From there, you have your wings, tacos, burgers, chips and dip. And of course beer…lots of beer.
- Count your blessings, hug your family and enjoy watching you life flash before your eyes as the end of it all approaches. Oh, what? You didn’t hear? The earth is on a collision course with an asteroid on the same day as the Super Bowl.
- And last but not least, CORNHOLE! Drag out those bags and boards for some competition that won’t be found on the flat screen.
Don’t have a cornhole set for your Super Bowl part? It’s not too late to get your football themed boards and bags for the big day.
So which team do you think will win Super Bowl LII? Like me, do you feel like the Eagles have as much of a chance as that asteroid hitting earth?